Virtual First Friday at Front Street
Doors will be open and artists will be ready to greet you during our soft re-opening of First Friday at Front Street on July 3, 2020. BUT that doesn't mean YOU are ready to come out just yet, and we've got you covered!
Join us on First Friday just like you did in June for virtual tours, introductions, demos, and more. Tune in any time of day for new content, or at the end of the day when you settle in for the evening.
Other Fun Ways to Enjoy Virtual First Friday:
1. Make it a "date" - cook some dinner, set the lighting, pour your favorite drink, and take a tour of Front Street. ahhh....that feels nice!
2. Gather your own supplies and sit down with the computer.
1. LOOK through the event's discussion
2. FEEL inspired
4. SHARE photos of your creativity with us!
3. Take it outside! Get comfy in your favorite outdoor spot, turn up the tunes, and pour a drink. You're all set!
4. BE SURE TO COMMENT ON POSTS - artists, artisans, and small businesses miss you. Let them know you miss them too with a wave, virtual hug, or a little message.