TSA Pre-Check Mobile Van to be at AAA Dayton South
To make it easier for future travelers to sign up now for the screening program that offers an expedited process at the airport, AAA will be holding a TSA Pre?® event at AAA’s Dayton South location, 14 W. Whipp Road, Dayton 45459.
September 14-18, 2020 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 9 a.m. to Noon Friday)
Go to AAA.com/TSA to make your appointment today!
Appointments are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so register as soon as possible. Online registration and appointment scheduling must be completed in advance. Proof of identity and U.S. Citizenship is required at appointments. Your name on the documents must match exactly. If they do not, bring an original or certified copy of a court ordered name change document (to include marriage certificates and divorce decrees).
If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID. Applications will be processed onsite. Follow these steps to pre-enroll:
- Go to AAA.com/TSA to begin the application page.
- Click “Make Your Appointment Today,” then click “Start Application" and then click "New Enrollment.”
- Fill out steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box and then search.
- Choose the AAA Dayton South location and click “Next.”
Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time; no reminders will be sent out). Mobile IdentoGO agents will process TSA Pre?® applications onsite.