Loss of a Spouse is a 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death.
Online only using Zoom on Sunday, June 21 from 3-5 PM.
There is no cost for this event.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
* What to expect in the days to come
* How to deal with the loneliness
* What to do with your spouse’s belongings
* Why it won’t always hurt this much
* And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life. We will also have small breakout groups led by group leaders who have experienced grief and are successfully rebuilding their lives.
We will help anyone who needs help using Zoom.
Register online at the website provided.