Jeweled Cardboard Mirror Craft
Read one of your favorite fairy tales and then make this magical cardboard mirror!
Download Printable w/ Instructions & Template: https://bit.ly/0624pcdl
Miss Lisa's Example Craft: https://bit.ly/07166pcdl
Supplies you will need: https://bit.ly/07167pcdl
- Cardboard (sturdy cardboard works best)
- Aluminum foil (this will be your mirror)
- Gemstones or sequins
- Markers or crayons
- You can use the handheld mirror template (included in printable) supplied here and trace onto your cardboard and cut out or you may choose to draw one of your own.
- When you have your mirror cut out of the cardboard, use it to trace the mirror shape onto a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cut out your foil mirror shape and glue it to the cardboard.
- Add some bling to your mirror with the gems and sequins. Remember that you can color the handle too and add some gems!
- Allow your craft to dry and continue to "Imagine Your Story"