Jack and the Beanstalk Craft
This is a fun craft that we made after reading Stinky Jack and the Beanstalk by Steve Smallman. Place your copy on hold today: https://bit.ly/0616pcdl
Downloads, Resources, & Example Images:
- Jack and the Beanstalk Craft Instructions.pdf: https://bit.ly/07162pcdl
- Facebook event: https://facebook.com/events/3327512743928058/
- PCDL Website: https://preblelibrary.org/events/virtual-jack-and-beanstalk-craft
- Craft example: https://preblelibrary.org/sites/default/files/Jack%20and%20%20the%20Beanstalk%20Craft%202.jpg
- Supplies needed: https://preblelibrary.org/sites/default/files/Jack%20and%20the%20Beanstalk%20craft.jpg
- Book: https://preblelibrary.org/sites/default/files/Jack%20and%20the%20Beanstalk%20craft%203.jpg
Supplies you will need:
- Paper towel tube(s)
- Light green, dark green, and gray construction paper
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- Markers or crayons
- Cover the paper towel tube with the light green construction paper. Decorate the paper towel tube with vines and leaves from the dark green paper.
- Make a castle with the gray paper and decorate with crayons or markers.
- Make a crease at the bottom of your finished castle and glue to the paper plate. Decorate the plate with some cottonballs.
- Attach the plate to the top of the paper towel tube. (I used tape here)
- Use your imagination and have a great time.