The 937 Street Style Festival will take place on Friday, December 13, 12p-11p at the Main Event Center at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds as a part of the Headlining Experience for Dayton Fashion Week. Grab your squad, come dressed to slay, and let's show the Fashion World why the 937 is ready to take over as the Fashion Capital of the Midwest at the ultimate style fest of the year! This is your day to indulge in fun and fashionable moments a galore, including:
• Live performances by local artist
• Cool sounds brought to you by DJ Dors E
• Live fashion show featuring the best looks from the crowd
• Curated conversations with regional fashion professionals
• Interactive moments with influencers
• Kids Zone loaded with exciting activities for our fashionable minis
• Instagrammable moments
• Don’t miss the ultimate celebration of Community, Culture and Style!
• The (DE-FI) Clothing Swap
• The Style Boss Honorees
• Designer Open Acts
- Children (13 & younger) are complimentary and must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket for entry.
- Valid State ID will be required at check-in.
- Schedule and appearances subject to change.
- No refunds due to schedule or other changes will be issued.
- Find answers to FAQ including parking and venue
Do I need a ticket to attend?
- Tickets are required for entry. Pre-purchase of your ticket is highly suggested.
Can I purchase a ticket on site?
- Attendees may purchase tickets onsite.
Is re-entry allowed?
- Re-entry is allowed with valid documentation.
Is my ticket transferable?
- Tickets are non-transferable and admit one, excluding parents or guardians who purchase and are accompanied by a minor.
Can I bring my own food + water?
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Prohibited items include:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Backpacks, Bags or Purses larger than 10 by 10 by 16
- Balls, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards or skates
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- *Food and Beverages (except those sold by event vendors)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Ice chests and coolers of any size
- Illicit drugs
- Laser Lights/Pointers
- Smoking or the use of E-Cigarettes
- Sticks or poles
- Unauthorized literature or promotional giveaways
- Any item deemed unsafe or a potential annoyance to staff or guests